Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untamed's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
untamed

Untamed's App Empty
PostSubject: Untamed's App   Untamed's App Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Untamed

2. Where in the world are you located?
California, USA

3. What time zone are you located in?
PST... -8 GMT
I am on alot though

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
No, not enough money Also I'm a fast paced PvP sorta guy.

6. How long have you played on Blackout WoW?
I just started as the server just opened, but I played Insanity/Eternity WoW for a few days, and I know Daeth very well. This server is great, I am enjoying everything about it so far and would love to be a part of it's growth and improvement.

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
7 days a week, 3++ hours a day on weekdays, 5++ hours a day on weekends. By ++ I mean I'm usually on for much longer then that

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
Nope I'm a good guy xD

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
I usually multi-task. I spend my time that I'm online mainly on the forums and WoW at the same time

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Untamed, but I'm sure you know that

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes, 2 years previous experience throughout other games and servers. I know how to handle difficult situations and love doing what I do.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Jason, I am 16 years old, I live in California. I am pretty good with grammar and math, and I love the computer, programming, MMORPGs, and, animals.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Blackout WoW GM.
I have quite a bit of GM experience. I am mature and love helping people! I will prove this to you as time goes on

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
I just love helping people and helping the server I treat all players with respect, and I just love helping everyone out.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I can advertise, I can answer tickets, I can help program with MySQL, I can help players, etc etc I know PHP, MySQL, XML, HTML, Java, Python, and more.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
Of course! Just look at my application. [This is not a problem, I will always, especially when needed, stay professional and mature.]

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
At the start, make the tokens drop 5 at a time instead of 1 at a time. Other than that, no. No other suggestions. Great job!

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
I would use the staff chat, global staff chat, and whisper people asking them to stop feeding the problem. If need be, I would have to start kicking. I would write down anyone's name who I think should get a ban. I don't like when events get out of control, and can and may very well stop the event and summon everyone to the mall if things get way too out of hand. I can and once again, may very well, give people other concequences at my and the other GMs/Admins discretion and determinings.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Help! I think that a GM should help in any and all ways plausible, but at the same time, keep everything fair.
Back to top Go down

Untamed's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM Applications-
Jump to: